The Reality of Learning Doubles and Backflips
In this video, the our coaches Josh and Will visits Banger Park, an airbag facility for training tricks for skiing and snowboarding. Josh & Will share their experience of trying out different jumps and attempting double flips on the big jump. The owner of the park also explains the different jump sizes and who can use them.
- 🎿 The coaches tries out different jumps at Bangor Park and enjoys the experience.
- 🏔️ The owner, Alex, talks about the growth of the park and the challenges they faced in finding the right landing spot.
- 🌟 Josh attempts a switch double on the big jump and successfully lands it.
- ⛑️ The guys emphasizes the importance of wearing appropriate safety gear while using the facility.
- 🌞 The recommended attire for riding the jumps depends on the season and weather conditions.
Stomp It Camps - Step-by-Step Ski Camps for Adults
|- Ski Technique - | - Freestyle - | - Freeride - |
Discord: Join our Ski Community