The Reality of Learning Doubles and Backflips
What you will Learn in this Tutorial
This tutorial come from Bangor Park, an airbag facility for training skiing and snowboarding tricks. The facility features various jumps of different sizes, allowing riders of all skill levels to learn and progress. The video includes interviews with the park’s founder, Alex Pankiewicz, and showcases the Josh's attempts at learning doubles and backflips. The facility is praised for its comfortable landing area and suitability for both beginners and professionals.
- Bangor Park is an airbag facility for training skiing and snowboarding tricks.
- The facility has jumps of different sizes, catering to riders of all skill levels.
- Josh attempts to learn doubles and backflips at the park.
- The comfortable landing area and water spray make the experience enjoyable.
- Will shares childhood memories of skiing on similar materials used at the park.
- The park’s founder, Alex Pankiewicz, discusses the challenges of building the facility.
- Different jumps at the park cater to beginners, intermediate riders, and professionals.
- The park is open to anyone, but the biggest jump is recommended for experienced riders.
- Josh and Will provides tips and advice for learning tricks at the park.
- The facility’s rules include wearing a helmet and not using skis with cracked edges.
- The park offers different booking options and operates from end of April until end of November.
- Riders can wear various clothing depending on the season and weather.
- Josh successfully completes a switch dub nine on the big jump.
- Bangor Park is described as the best facility in the world for learning tricks on skis and snowboards.