Ski Tips & Calling Tricks | Butters & Cubans
What you will Learn in this Tutorial
In this episode of Ski Tips & Calling Tricks, skiers Will and Jens showcase various tricks on the slopes. Will demonstrates a double swap, a back 450 off a pyramid, a 270 on a flat down tube, and a stall swap on a wall ride. The host attempts a right side 90 with a Cuban, a lip two on a short rail, a nose butter three on a knuckle, and a slow pop off the noses. The skiers provide tips and techniques for each trick, emphasizing the importance of weight distribution, speed control, eye focus, and body positioning.
- Will demonstrates a double swap, performing a back surface and then a front surface without leaving the rails.
- Jens attempts a right side 90 with a Cuban, a grab that he confuses with a stale fish.
- Will provides tips for doing a back 450 off a pyramid, emphasizing the need for a solid pop off the rail and a switch landing.
- Jens attempts a lip two on a short down rail, discussing his strategy of lifting the noses of the skis to prevent catching.
- Will demonstrates a stall swap on a wall ride, warning about the danger of going too fast or too slow.
- Jens attempts a nose butter three on a knuckle, aiming for a delayed pop off the noses for a smooth landing.