How to Lazyboy HandDrag
What you will Learn in this Tutorial
This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform a Lazyboy hand drag cork 3 on skis. It starts with warming up and practicing basic grabs before progressing to more advanced tricks. The tutorial emphasizes the importance of speed control and body positioning, as well as the need to master 360s and 540s on smaller jumps before attempting the Lazyboy.
- Start by practicing carving while sitting down on skis to improve balance and body positioning.
- Gradually progress from handdrag 180s to Lazyboy 540s, starting with small drops or rollers.
- Put pressure on the hand during the initial stages, but as you gain confidence, rely less on the hand for balance.
- Timing is crucial for a successful jump, with an emphasis on taking off straight off the jump.
- Increase the size of the jump as you become more comfortable and confident with the trick.
- For cork 540s, drag the hand further back to increase the amount of cork.
- Begin with a more basic grab like a Japan or safety grab before attempting advanced grabs like the tail grab.