How to Slide C-Rails on Skis
What you will Learn in this Tutorial
This video provides a tutorial on how to slide C-rails on skis. The key is to align your body with the rail, hit it at the same speed, and then adjust the angle of your skis on the rail. Leaning into the curve of the C-rail is important, and counter rotation helps with balance. It is also important to land and slide straight on the rail for better control. Common mistakes include tipping off on the inside or outside of the rail.
- C-rails are fun but tricky to slide on skis.
- Align your body with the rail and hit it at the same speed.
- Adjust the angle of your skis on the rail and lean into the curve.
- Counter rotation with one arm on each side helps with balance.
- Land and slide straight on the rail for better control.
- Look at the end of the rail to gauge how much to lean into the curve.
- Jump onto the rail at an angle and then lean over it as you slide.
- Mistakes include tipping off on the inside or outside of the rail.